High Rise Living – are your residents safe?
If you are responsible for operating such buildings on behalf of the Residents, are you ensuring all that is possible is done to provide residents with a safe home, and a timely opportunity to leave in an emergency.
Points for consideration:
- Current Fire Risk Assessment
- Displayed Schematics of Building showing Escape Routes
- Document Safe with Logbook showing regular safety checks and prescribed maintenance schedules being carried out
Full Schematic of Building for the Brigade, showing the Gas, Electric and Water Intakes/cut-offs, fitted ‘life Safety’ Systems and Risers
- Evacuation Alarm
- Automatic Smoke, Heat Evacuation System from common parts
- Emergency Lighting on Escape Routes
- Emergency and Escape Route Signage
- All Floors to be numbered
- Are the Fire Doors fitted protecting and capable of isolating the Escape Route(s)
- Fire Warden Trained Concierge Staff
We can work with Building Manager(s) to install and/or *maintain these systems.
Call ‘ITS Fire’ on 0300 303 2536 or E: [email protected]
*Some ‘Building Life Safety Systems’ fitted by others may not be accessible by 3rd Party Maintainers
NSI Gold Registered Fire Alarm Installation Company
We are a Gold Registered Fire Alarm Installation Company with the National Security Inspectorate (NSI), which was previously known as NACOSS and is still referred to by many as such.
Our Company Administration and Installation standards are routinely inspected to ensure the Company meets the criteria and standards necessary to maintain this much prized accreditation.
Being independent means we are not tied to any one equipment supply company but we are free to evaluate all systems and bring you the best deals available.
A deal done, a hand shaken, a verbal agreement made, all seem old-fashioned values that have little room in the marketplace today.
To us they are as important as ever.
BSI ISO 9001:2008 Accredited
Our Quality Management Systems are registered to internationally recognised standards.
for Design Installation, Commissioning/Handover and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems.
Fire Industry Associate
We are a registered member of the Fire Industry Association.